Travel Now, Pay Later with Sunlight Air’s exclusive 4D3N all-in package at Sunlight Ecotourism Island Resort in Palawan, in partnership with BDO.
Avail of 0% interest on 3 months installment and pay the 1st installment next year using your BDO Credit or Debit Card! Applicable to Philippine Peso credit card transactions via Ticket Office POS and BDO Payment Link
September 9 to December 31, 2021
September 10, 2021 to June 30, 2022
BDO Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Union Pay, and Diners Credit Cards
BDO-issued American Express Cards
BDO Debit Cards (Mastercard and Visa)
This exclusive promo can be availed through the following channels:
a) Reservations Hotline:
+63 908 812 4479
+63 917 517 6638
+63 917 521 4260
d) Booking Link:
Avail of Sunlight Air’s lowest All-In Roundtrip Airfare + 4D3N Accommodations at Sunlight Ecotourism Island Resort Travel Package
4D3N Accommodations at SETIR
Roundtrip Land and Boat transfers vv
Roundtrip Share Chartered Airfare via Sunlight Air
Private use of Sunlight Air Lounge Manila and Busuanga Airport
Daily breakfast at the Sun Cafe
Pastries, Coffee, and Bottled Water at the Manila Lounge
Premium Sanitation Kit
10kg check-in baggage and 7kg carry on luggage
Complimentary use of all non-motorized activities such as regular kayak and bicycle
VAT, Taxes, and Terminal Fees
10% OFF on water-related activities and services
10% OFF on all Spa treatments
*Not applicable on Holidays and Embargo dates
The Promo/Selling Period is from September 9 to December 31, 2021.
Travel Period is from September 10, 2021, to June 30, 2022.
The Promo is open to the following:
a. All active Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders of BDO Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Union Pay, Diners Club, and BDO-issued American Express Cardmembers.
b. All active BDO Debit Cardholders (Mastercard and Visa)
4. Qualified Cardholders are entitled to avail of exclusive discounts from Sunlight Air for straight purchases of the promo travel package inclusive of roundtrip airline tickets and accommodations at Sunlight Ecotourism Island Resort during the Selling Period, provided that the sale transactions are settled using the following:
Note: Corporate Cards, Distribution Cards, and Purchasing Cards are not qualified to avail of the installment facility.
5. Travel Packages quoted are exclusive of all taxes and surcharges (eg. Philippine Travel Tax and Terminal Fee, which must be paid upon ticket issuance). Certain passenger types may be exempt from paying the Philippine Travel Tax upon submission of required documentation before ticket issuance.
6. Fares are valid only on Sunlight Air marketed and operated flights.
7. All flight sectors must be confirmed upon ticket issuance.
8. Ticket is non-refundable but rebookable up to three times valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Rebookable with no deduction to rebooking credits if due to force majeure, government-imposed lockdowns & travel restrictions, and other similar circumstances.
9. No complimentary hotel accommodations will be offered for long transit times between flights.
10. Asia Pacific Travel, as the Travel Partner of Sunlight Air and SETIR, will issue and process all itineraries of each booked passenger and the payment will be through Asia Pacific or Sunlight Air via Payment Link or POS.
11. Prevailing USD-PHP exchange rates at the time of booking shall apply on fares quoted in US Dollars.
12. A copy of the valid passport of the passenger may be required upon request of Sunlight Air.
13. Offers are likewise subject to terms and conditions of Sunlight Air and the BDO Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of the BDO and American Express Credit Cards, and BDO Debit Cards.
14. All BDO Credit Card transactions are subject to bank approval.
15. Qualified Cardholders shall ensure they have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit their destination and that they acknowledge the risk involved in traveling, such as risks of cancellation or delay as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Sunlight Air, SETIR, and BDO shall not be held responsible for any refund or any associated costs if Cardholder shall be denied entry to a country of transit or destination due to reasons such as incomplete document, travel restrictions, or health protocols. For more information, you may visit https://newsroom.sunlightair.ph/covid-resources/.
16. All questions or disputes regarding the promo, cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, or any redemption shall be resolved by BDO in concurrence with DTI.
Travel Now, Pay Later Terms and Conditions
1.The Promo is open to all active Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders of BDO (Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Union Pay, and Diners Club) and BDO-issued American Express Card (“the Cardholders”). Corporate Cards, Distribution Cards, and Purchasing Cards are not eligible for installment transactions.
2. Qualified BDO Credit Cardholders can avail of the Travel Now, Pay Later (TNPL) promo at 0% interest on three (3) months term and Regular Installment with three (3) months billing holiday, applicable to Philippine Peso Credit Card Transactions via BDO payment link and ticket office (POS).
3. Monthly installment due on Travel Now, Pay Later (TNPL) transactions together with monthly interest and penalty charge (if any), will be billed to the Cardholder starting on the fourth (4th) statement cycle after the original transaction date and every month thereafter until the total amount payable is paid in full.
4. The entire TNPL installment transaction amount shall be deducted from the Cardholder’s available credit limit.
5. Qualified cardholders may avail of the Zero Percent (0%) interest for a minimum installment purchase worth P3,000 subject to minimum installment agreement with partner merchant.
6. Sunlight Air has the sole discretion on the term/s applicable for the Zero Percent (0%) offering.
7. Zero Percent (0%) interest is applicable if the cardholder pays his / her monthly installment in full.
8. For items not included in the 0% offer, the regular monthly add-on interest rates below shall apply:
Total Transaction Amount: P10,000
Installment Term: 12 months
Transaction Amount x Factor Rate = Fixed Monthly Amortization
P10,000 x 0.09033829 = P903.34
9. BDO may, at its sole and absolute option, accommodate the Cardholder’s request to accelerate the charging of the full amount of the remaining unbilled monthly amortization/s on the BDO installment transactions, provided that the Cardholder’s total outstanding balance due for the pertinent monthly billing cycle is paid in full. Further, a corresponding Installment Processing Fee of 5% of the total remaining balance or P300, whichever is higher, will be charged to the Cardholder’s pertinent BDO Credit Card. After BDO has approved the Cardholder’s request to charge the full amount of the remaining unbilled monthly amortizations on the installment transaction, the total accelerated amount due and the corresponding Installment Processing Fee shall form part of the total outstanding amount due for the pertinent monthly billing cycle and must be paid in full.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 124233/125190, Series of 2021.