A 3-night contemporary food event showcasing Filipino cuisines & an All-in travel package at Sunlight Ecotourism Island Resort via Sunlight Air
- 4D3N accommodation in Sunlight Ecotourism Island Resort’s (SETIR) Maldives-esque water villas
- Daily Breakfast
- Roundtrip shared charter flight via Sunlight Air
- Roundtrip land and boat transfers from Busuanga Airport to SETIR
- Private use of Manila and Busuanga Lounge
- Pastries and coffee in the Manila Lounge
- Sanitation kit and bottled water in-flight
- 10kg check-in baggage & 7kg hand-carry luggage (up to 2 pieces)
- One-time GASTRONOMIC WONDERS dinner
- Guest may select the Chef of their Choice *limited slots only*
- If a guest wishes to join more than one chef, an additional PHP 4,800 per dinner per person
- One-time spa treatment at Sanctuary Spa for all adults
- Fresh welcome drinks
- 15% off on water-related activities and services
- 15% off on all spa treatments at sanctuary spa
- Complimentary use of all non-motorized activity such as regular kayak and bicycle
- Complimentary use of fishing rods
- Complimentary guide snorkeling tour (first-come,first-served basis, by schedule)
- Use of Infinity pool
- Use of SETIR’s 3 beaches
- VAT, service change, and terminal fees
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Selling Period: March 1, 2022 – April 17, 2022
- Travel Period: April 19 – 22, 2022
- Guests may choose to join as many food nights as they want but must be paid upfront during booking to confirm the reservation
- P25,000 reservation fee and remaining 50% payment 30 days before travel date (Full payment will be settled if the flight date is within the month)
- Full payment shall be settled 45 days before the departure date
- Failure to finalize payment before the deadline shall result in the cancellation of the reservation and villas are subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- During the regular season, all packages are rebookable up to 3x valid from 1-year date of purchase, for peak seasons, only 1 rebooking is allowed, and must be made 30 days prior to the confirmed travel date
- Cancellation/Rebooking must be done 15 days prior to the flight. The penalty shall be applied if less than 15 days’ notice. Unless medical or accident reasons.
- Non-refundable only rebookable
- Name changes are allowed at least 15 days before the departure date, beyond that Php 1500.00 fee will apply. Unless medical or accident reasons.
- Cannot be applied/combined with other ongoing travel packages or promos
- Peak dates are subject to Holiday Rates
- Terms and conditions may vary in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Airline, Resort, and local government governing accommodation establishment
- April 19, 2022 – Chef Don Baldosano
- Apri 20, 2022 – Chef Tina Legarda
- April 21, 2022 – Chef Kevin Navoa and Chef Thirdy Dolatre
ABOUT THE CHEFS
At just 23 years old, Chef Don Baldosano is also the owner of Linamnam and grew up in a household that loves to cook, influencing his love for the culinary arts. Inspired by celebrity chefs like Anthony Bourdain and Jamie Oliver, this young entrepreneur strives to bring Filipino cuisine to the fine dining scene through delectable dishes made with local ingredients that he himself handpicked.
One of the rising stars of Manila’s culinary scene, Tina Legarda of Paranaque’s Bamba Bistro is an expert chef with experience in various restaurants such as Osteria Mozza in L.A. and Marina Bay Sands Singapore. With her prowess in the kitchen, Chef Tina enhances our favorite Filipino dishes from our childhood in new and exciting ways.
Thirdy Dolatre and Kevin Navoa
Hapag chefs Thirdy Doltare and Kevin Navoa have been steadfast friends for more than a decade and were brought together by their mutual love of food. Seeking to bring more attention and prestige to Filipino food, these creative chefs have concocted many a unique and delectable dish that’s sure to leave you wanting more.
FOR INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org