Domestic Air Travel Rules and Requirements in the New Normal (Boracay, Coron and Siargao)
At Sunlight Air, we believe that health and safety is a collaborative effort. Passengers must strictly comply with the following requirements based on the and Sunlight Air’s own advanced solutions to prevent COVID-19 contamination:
1. Passengers must download the Traze app, create an account, and complete the health declaration form prior to arrival at Sunlight Air’s exclusive lounge.
2. Passengers must check-in online prior to their flight schedule.
3. Passengers must expect mandatory thermal screening upon entry.
4. Passengers must strictly observe health and safety protocols such as social distancing and frequent hand sanitation.
5. Passengers must wear face shield and face mask at all times.
6. Only passengers with valid travel documents will be allowed inside the exclusive lounge and must present the following upon arrival:
a. Negative swab test result taken within 72 hours prior to the travel date
b. Completed health declaration form at https://healthform.ssa.com.ph/
c. 2 valid IDs
d. Confirmation receipt of booked DOT- accredited accommodation in their destination
e. All the requirements to be presented to the LGU of their destination (ex. QR-coded entry pass). See below LGU requirements for Boracay, Coron and Siargao.
7. Passengers are allowed with only 1 carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 7kgs.
8. Passengers that show flu-like symptoms must present a doctor’s note or medical certificate indicating their non-Covid-related condition.
9. Passengers are encouraged to bring their own alcohol or sanitizer not more than 100ml.
Persons Authorized to Travel
A. Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs)
B. Repatriated Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and Overseas Filipino (OF) returning to tier residence
C. Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR)
D. Domestic tourists from GCQ and MGCQ areas visiting local destinations